Re: [AWECS] AWECS day and competition.

  • Muzhichkov
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2010
      As for me "AWECS" is too comlicate to remember. Of cause, all the people who interest of it will understand what is about. But the main task of this Day is to attract attention of many people. I like the name "One Sky, One World...". My be in the same way, like "Sky Energy Day"?
      It must be a show. And competition is also a part of show. Because show can attract a lot of people.
      Classification is very important. I suggest dived all known models through specified types.
      Because we are all around the world and internet consolidate us, this festival can go on in let say virtual world (with help of twitter, youtube and so on), but in the same time.
      Anouther ideas?....