Airwire with QSI

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5 7:51 AM
      Any experiance using Airwire with QSI Airwire receiver and QSI Sound/Motor Decoder

      Paul Deis
    • scedarleaf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5 8:24 AM
        Hi Paul,

        I have 2 successfully installed and running. It took some reading,
        "patience and perseverance" but with the first one, but both are up and running right
        nicely.

        One is installed in the ready to run socket in an Aristo Craft GP-40. The
        other is in an LGB diesel switcher using the screw terminal socket. Sounds
        are good, programming takes some reading as does anything new.

        Have another to do shortly.

        Stan Cedarleaf
        Trains "R" Fun......
        _Prescott Canyon Southern Garden RR_
        (http://www.trainweb.org/pcsrr/indexx.html)
        _Cedarleaf Custom Decals_
        (http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/StanCedarleaf/WebPageDecals/CustomDecalsx.html) -

        In a message dated 8/5/2008 7:52:14 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
        paul@... writes:

        Any experiance using Airwire with QSI Airwire receiver and QSI Sound/Motor
        Decoder

        Paul Deis

        Read reviews on AOL Autos.