g-wire aristo pnp sound board qsi solutions

  • jerry hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      well the results are in qsi solutions has a winner on theyre hands
      after a couple of glitches (on my part) the aristo pnp sound board
      installs in about 20 minutes, no soldering no complicated wiring
      diagrams no muss no fuss, heres the good part you can run track power
      or battery power with the pnp board, and or the g wire! You have about
      28 controllable features with the g wire installed and full control
      with the t9000 throttle, its amazing and the sound quality is as good
      if not better than Phoenix and Sierra, at 1/2 or less the cost and the
      ease of installation at least in aristo dash 9 or diesels is flawless,
      and the quality is there. You can hear for yourself on You tube under
      7485jerry there is a video of actual sound demonstration, im going to
      be refining over the next couple of days the video there now is
      running off of a mrc 7000 transformer, i will post another video or
      two of it using the airwire throttle. Works perfect and the guys at
      Litchfield Station, and Tony, and Lou at qsi were very helpful, and
      have a truly at least in my estimation a "winner" in the aristo pnp
      board, im putting one in my aristo sd45 next bn line, and who knows
      where itll go from there have some lgb,and usa locos w/o sound
      now????????? any questions or comments e-mail me at
      blueregal@... watch the videos and stay tuned!!!!!!!!!