New member hello

  • Andy Bernat
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      Hello folks,

      I have just recently completed my first scratch built Fn3 locomotive and installed an Airwire
      and Phoenix sound. In fact, this is my first completed locomotive in any scale. It's a Mason
      Bogie following David Fletcher's series on myLargescale.com. More details are at:
      http://www.bernat.net/~andy/Railroad/Mason%20Bogie/welcome.html

      Having moved to the DC area (not for political reasons), I had to give up my shop in which I
      was constructing a 1:8 live steam Cooke Mogul. So discovering large scale has been a sanity
      saver. I live in a condo, so my layout consists of a circle of snaptrack on the floor. Still it
      runs and I can blow the whistle :)

      Best wishes,
      Andy Bernat
    • scedarleaf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
        Hi Andy,

        Welcome to the group. AirWire is a great system.

        Stan Cedarleaf
        Trains "R" Fun

        _Prescott Canyon Southern Garden RR_ (http://www.trainweb.org/pcsrr)
        and