Re: [AirWire] Re: A Simple AirWire G3 / Phoenix P8 Battery Conversion

  • Joel Waterman
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013
      Phoenix products are available as kits (complete with cables, switches, jacks AND SPEAKERS) or as individual components.

      We are a Phoenix dealer in Canada

      Joel Waterman
      Rushbury Valley Railroad
      rushbury_valley@...

      >________________________________

    • Bob Hyman
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 26, 2013
        Jonathan, Joel,

        Thank you for your inputs and corrections. I have added comments at the
        beginning of the article regarding the recommendation to not paint the
        circuit boards and the availability of speakers with the P8 sound Kit.

        Hope you guys didn't take my article as any kind of affront or threat to
        your commercial interests. I'm just a DIY'er who loves model trains.
        Like most others in the hobby, I depend upon dealers like yourselves for
        the things I use to build and run those trains.

        Bob
      • Joel Waterman
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 26, 2013
          No problems here!  I wish more people would do what you have done and try a custom instalation in interesting rolling stock

          Joel Waterman
          Rushbury Valley Railroad
          rushbury_valley@...

          From: Bob Hyman rhyman@...