G2s

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      If anyone has extra G2s I need 3 for projects, would be willing to replace with G3 as soon as they are available.

      Mike
      Mike's Backshop

      PS, working used is OK also.
    • Gary Nichols
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
        Mike, I may have one, but I'm too sleepy to look right now. I'll let you
        know. Gary

        Gary Nichols, Brandon, FL
        C: 813-684-4326
        <mailto:gnichols27@...> gnichols27@...