Intro - New to Group

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      I recently completed my first Airwire (G2 / T5000) install and somewhere along the line found out about this group.

      I am modelling both Large Scale in the front yard and HO/HOn3. I chose Airwire for two reasons: 1. CVP has always been friendly to DIY folks, and 2. am interested in the newly announced Converter which may work well for HO/HOn3.

      Looking forward to participating in this group.

      Bob Berger
      Sierra Madre, CA