NEW !! - Wired Throttle coming soon

  • Frolin Marek
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      -- Press Release --

      A new 'wired' throttle option will be available for the AirWire system. This new throttle will address problems reported by some with reception caused by dead batteries and incorrect loco selections.

      The wired throttle will come with a standard telephone style coiled cord that will be 6ft long with the stretch to reach 14ft. This will allow for Crews to walk with their trains for control and operations.

      Better Health America, a compaign to improve health in people by promoting walking, is a part sponsor in the development of this new wired throttle.

      While details were not available, no pricing given, the release date is expected to be on April 1st.
    • Joel Waterman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
        Good One!

        Joel Waterman
        Rushbury Valley Railroad
        rushbury_valley@...

         the release date is expected to be on April 1st.

      • Ron Proffitt
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27, 2012
          C'mon Frolin,
          U expect model RR'rs to conform to this! C'mon Man....
          Wireles is the FUTURE of this hobby.....Wired is OBSOLETE!!
          As a respected modeler, I would have expected more from you.
          C'mon Man.......

          Ron Proffitt

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28, 2012
            Ron,

            Are you just now (April 27th) reading the April Fools message posted about a new wired throttle?

            Hum... where ya been? ha ha

            Frolin
          • Ron Proffitt
            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2012