Thanksgiving

  • Jerry H
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010
      Geeeeeeeez No posts since Oct 20th???? Well I guess I'll start the ball to rolling for the holidays!! Happy Thanksgiving from the J&B railroad and the owner Regal from West Ne. Christmas is just around the corner. So Happy Happy!

      p.s. if any of you know J.J. Jablonski from Arizona known as J.J. today is his 65th birthday so send him a shout out and wish him well!! Regal

      Check out my "live" channel http://www.livestream.com/crazytrainguyschannel. I have a Bachmann Spectrum Shay for sale with Phoeniz 2k2 and "Big Boost" professionally installed if any interest contact me, and you can see it running on the live channel above or at 7485jerry on you tube!