Battery operation

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2010
      For those of you who are planning to install AirWire with battery operation the following may be of interest.
      I have a Electric, Steam & Model Works p/n BIK-TC trailing car battery installation kit for sale. It is new and has never been used. Original price of the kit was $55.00. Asking $20.00 plus shipping. Price also includes 2 ea. ART29607 MU cables. If interested send Email to
      rrengrn1@...
      Bill
      PS: ES&MW web site is: http://www.rctrains.com/radio_control.htm
      (Scroll down a bit to see the kit)
    • vnt@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2010
        Bill,

        Hope your doing well!  I still haven't installed the 2K2 that you sold me because I can't find a G2 reciever.  Do you have them on hand and in stock???

        Walt

        ----- "Bill" <rrengrn1@...> wrote:

        For those of you who are planning to install AirWire with battery operation the following may be of interest.
        > I have a Electric, Steam & Model Works p/n BIK-TC trailing car battery installation kit for sale. It is new and has never been used. Original price of the kit was $55.00. Asking $20.00 plus shipping. Price also includes 2 ea. ART29607 MU cables. If interested send Email to
        > rrengrn1@...
        > Bill
        > PS: ES&MW web site is: http://www.rctrains.com/radio_control.htm
        > (Scroll down a bit to see the kit)

      • JONATHAN BLIESE
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2010
          I have lots of G2 receivers in stock.

          Jonathan/EMW

        • BobPCRCD@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2010
            In a message dated 2/19/2010 2:09:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            vnt@... writes:

            Bill,

            Hope your doing well! I still haven't installed the 2K2 that you sold me
            because I can't find a G2 reciever. Do you have them on hand and in
            stock???

            Walt

            Walt,
            G2's are available at: