Wireless Uncoupling

  • None I Can Repeat Here!
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2010
      Anyone come up with a means for wireless uncoupling? I've got an Airwire 9000 system. It would mean a receiver and battery in each car, but sure would be nice.

    • Joel Waterman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2010
        Something to consider - Lionel O gauge electricaly operated couplers.  They are compatable with Kadee #1 size coulpers too!
         Joel Waterman
        Rushbury Valley Railroad
        rushbury_valley@...