Phoenix Sound for sale

  • engrn2
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2009
      Have a Phoenix 2K2 sound board kit for sale. It is programmed for an
      Aristocraft Dash 9, but can be reprogrammed for most any loco using
      Phoenix Computer Interface Software. Kit includes the following:
      2K2 sound PC board
      2-1/2" speaker
      3.6 volt battery
      Volumn switch (w/wires)
      Access jack (3 wires)
      Bell & whistle triggers (black)
      Wiring plugs (2 & 3 pin)
      Instructions
      Kit is new never used. Click here to hear actual sound:
      www.phoenixsound.com/products/bs2k2.html
      Asking $170.00 or best reasonable offer. Price does not include
      shipping. If interested send Email to rrengrn1@...
      Thanks, Bill
    • vnt@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2009
        Bill,

        Hope all is well.  Is the 2K2 still for sale?  Why are you parting with it?   I could offer you  $150.00 at this time.

        thanks

        walt