Re: SPAM - Kindly get back to me please

  • frolinmarek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Folks,

      Appears this member has provided his Email Address and Password to some system, which has then used it for spam purchases.

      For example, popular people-link-up sites asks for your email and pswd, to search for friends. Giving this means you give them access to your account, your address book and as we see here, everyone there (this Yahoo group email address), gets sent junk.

      This member has been banned, because they A- shared access to this group with such a service, and B- took no actions to address this matter quickly.

      No more posts needed here.

      Frolin Marek
      AirWire Moderator