linker & activator 4 sale

  • Rich Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      I have a Linker =$199 . AWLK

      And a activator =$ 119 . AWACT with Enclosure

      They are NEW and have only been bench tested, and work well.

      But this is not what I really want to do for my RR.

      So these two Items are for sale.

      Any interest??

      Make an reasonable offer and they are yours.

      I will even pay the shipping.

      Contact info:

      Rich@...

      408 254-8485

      I also have a NEW Artistocraft Mallet & 6 SP Pass cars for sale.