"Live Train Show"

  • jerry hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2009
      Tonight is Friday nite "LIVE TRAIN SHOW" on the Regal's live channel, from 7-9pm MST. Tonight the Regal will show how to make an "easy peasey" battery boxcar to use behind any Aristo engine with QSI/G-wire installed in engine and Airwire t-9000 throttle for control!! We will call this segment "battery boxcar for dummies 101" If I can do this anyone can!!!!! Hah LOL The Regal So come on in and have some fun with us and learn something new every week or just chat with your friends there also, many others have already joined in on the fun and are making it a regular stop on Friday nites. See ya there. The Regal

      http://www.mogulus.com/crazytrainguyschannel
    • jerry hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        "live" train show tonight on the Regal's channel at http://www.livestream.com/crazytrainguyschannel tonight 7-9pm MST. See you there. Come on in and have some fun, and maybe learn something new, or share information, or ask questions. The Regal