1439Re: [AirWire] PA1 with Airwire Drop IN and Phoenix P5 problem.

  • warred2000
    Jan 14, 2014
      Joel,  Thank You,  I did try this.  I set controller to 3 and still no resolution.  I even set the Airwire reciever back to defaults.

      How do I change the address on the phoenix to be sure it matches the Airwire? I figured that just having it powered on when I set the address to the Airwire would update the phoenix.

      The Phoenix came out of one of my C-16 that I replaced with a P8.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic