      From: "warred2000@..." <warred2000@...>
      To: AirWire@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 12:00:29 PM
      Subject: [AirWire] PA1 with Airwire Drop IN and Phoenix P5 problem.

      When I turn on the locomotive all the AirWire specific stuff works fine (forward, reverse, lights and smoke).  When I turn on the Phoenix all I get is the idle sounds and it does not respond to train movement or any of the function keys.

      Things I have tried.  Rechecked wiring over and over.  Also using the Phoenix supplied cable to connect P5 to Airwire.

      Reset Airwire Decoder to factory defaults.

      Set the CV on Phoenix to DCC for motion instead of Triggers.

      It looks like the P5 is getting power from Airwire (obviously) but it is not receiving or responding to any of the DCC signals.

      Any ideas would be appreciated.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic