1436RE: [AirWire] PA1 with Airwire Drop IN and Phoenix P5 problem.

  • Gary Nichols
    Jan 14, 2014
      I had a similar problem awhile back. I called Phoenix and John suggested I
      reverse the DCC leads between G3 and Phoenix board. Worked fine after that.
      As I recall, the two leads are not marked for polarity on either unit's
      schematic (is there such a thing with DCC?), so I was carefully following
      the schematic wiring from terminal to terminal, left for left, right for
      right, wire for wire. Despite being "right" with the drawings, reversing
      the leads was required to get the Phoenix to run correctly. Gary