... Speaking of the case, you may want to have that case reinforced at the #3 cylinder: http://bobhooversblog.blogspot.com/search?q=%233+crackflyhal
I also paid $300 bucks for my 76 2.0 with 1.7 heads and new 94mm piston/cylinder set. I should probably tear it down and clean it, the crank has some rust onvw2l4me
Looks like a way cool project. N536FCvw2l4me
- Experimental Aviation
- Feb 21, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.