Saturday sept 4 fly in

  • ricpetit
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Palistine Texas(psn) 2nd anual low key non event Volksplane flyin
      Pancake breakfast,all are invited to attend, We had 4 volksplanes last
      year and several planes,homebuilts, ultralights and spamcans of all
      types.Hope to have more volksplanes this year and walk ins.
      Free to all.Need somewhere to go? Wanna see some VW powered planes ?
      join us .
      Ric Petit
    • walter mc donald
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        where is the airport located?
        Palistine Texas(psn) 2nd anual low key non event Volksplane flyin
        Pancake breakfast,all are invited to attend, We had 4 volksplanes last
        year and several planes,homebuilts, ultralights and spamcans of all
        types.Hope to have more volksplanes this year and walk ins.
        Free to all.Need somewhere to go? Wanna see some VW powered planes ?
        join us .
        Ric Petit

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • ricpetit
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
          --- Palistine is south west of Tyler Texas,PSN is the identifer,
          This is just a low key gathering for us Volksplaners Last year there
          were about 40 planes that arrived for the pancakebreakfast.
          We are not planning anything but to bring some VP's together along
          with builders and intrested parties.
          We know of 5 VPs that plan to attend,
          Ric
          In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "walter mc donald" <ceman@e...> wrote: