blown engine

  • Rick Stockton
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      I went to a shop in Lodi, Ca this morning and talked with the
      owner. Yesterday, he took a old worn out 1500cc to a VW show in
      Columbia, CA and blew it up on purpose. It had no oil cooler, and
      no metal or fan installed. It lasted 00:05:36 @ about 3600 rpm.
      The number four connecting rod came through the top of the case.
    • James E. Hardy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        well, then! There's still enough left to cut the case, and make a 1/2
        VW engine!? jim