prop info

  • Bob Unternaehrer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      I'm looking for those who are useing a 2180CC engine with a 2:1 redrive. Questions is what prop length and pitch. I'm planning on 2000 rpm prop on take off and 1600 rpm cruise. I'm using this on a Kitfox that will handle up to an 80" prop.

      Blue Skies
      Bob Unternaehrer
      shilohcom@...

    • baileys
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        I think I would talk with Larry Smith at Culver Props
        http://www.culverprops.com/ he has a lot of experience with VW reduction
        drives and props.
        Bob B.