Re: VW Head Life

  • dbk4939
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2003
      Ask Great Plains's Steve Bennet at Oshkosh what his advise was
      concerning head maintenance as I am near 200 hours on my 1835. He
      said to replace the exhaust valves at 250 hours.

      I plan to buy another pair of heads so they can be swapped when the
      time comes. The old heads will be rebuilt and be ready for the next
      round. As cheap as new heads are, this seems like a reasonable plan.

      Thanks, Bruce King
      100% + 195hrs
    • Gary Gower
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 6, 2003
        That is great Bruce, It will keep you flying... and
        the wonderfull stories coming.

        Saludos
        Gary Gower.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree