RE: RE: [AirVW] Building a trike

  • steveflysbuzz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013

        Sorry about taking so long to reply, life and work cuts into play time. I will no doubt have several questions. At present I have the wing, engine, couple props and misc. other odds and ends left over from previous builds.
          Looks like the build will happen this winter I hope.

                                              Thanks again, Steve

      ---In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, <airvw@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I designed and built 10 trikes, some single seaters and some two seaters.
      They work well and are all still flying with different pilot owners,
      including my wife. If I can help, please let me know.

      Cheers from Bruno