10th Annual American Sonex Association Fly-In at Crossville, TN on October 11-12, 2013.

  • shaypete
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2013

      I wanted to let everyone know about the 10th Annual American Sonex Association Fly-in located in Crossville, TN (KCSV) Oct 11th & 12th, 2013.

      As far as I know the record number of Sonex, Waiex, Xenos we had was in 2010 where we had a record 29 aircraft attend. This year is going to be bigger with your help. We may even see a Onex or two in Crossville this year. We will start at noon Friday until dark with lunch and dinner served. Continuing, Saturday morning with Sonex rides, presentations and round table discussions. We hope to see many old friends and hopefully many new friends.

       Please help by registering in advance at

      http://www.americansonexassociation.org/events/index.html

      Scroll down the page to see a list of hotels, the menu and agenda.

      You can send any inquiries or comments to americansonexassociation@...

      Regards

      ASA

      Peter

      Waiex 38

      Sonex 773

      PS only 17 days to go!! With 36 aircraft already committed to coming.