Re: [AirVW] Valley Engineering redrives

  • lindyflyer007
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15 9:35 AM
      Gary:
      I have a brand new series II Valley Engineering redrive in my hangar that I want to sell. It and the 1835cc engine are under a tarp in the hangar to keep it clean so I don't look at it often. I will be down there tomorrow and will take a look. If my memory is correct it uses 2 cogged belts--but I'm getting old!

      I want to sell the 1835cc engine also if anyone is interested. Engine mount, instruments, exhaust, carb, carb heat, etc

      Gary Van Meter
      Carpinteria, Ca