Re: [AirVW] Re: Right side lean left side rich

  • Marc Baca
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 8, 2013
      I usually check my temperatures with an infrared thermometer and compare to my gauge readings.  They cost about $30 and are well worth the investment.

      Marc Baca
      East Los Angeles
      KR-1, KR-2

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 10, 2013
        Good idea to check for manifold leak, it got me and caused a huge amount of trouble.
        Neville
      • kozko32
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 12, 2013
          Thanks for all the ideas i'll check them all this weekend and see if I can come up with anything.