Wanted: Accessory Case

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hello Everyone. I am in need of an accessory case for my type 1 vw engine. A 6 o clock starter postion is preferable but a 12 o clock would work. Also please let me know if you have a flywheel, alternator, starter, mag drive or mag you are interested in selling. I am located in the US. Please reply to my personal email.
    • tjaylarsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2013
        if this guy doesnt take this it can be up for grabs for anybody. Nice case, flywheel, alt, and starter, less than 50 hrs, 400 bucks. came off a 1835 hapi.