Third Annual NC Sonex Spring Fly-in. On Saturday May 11, 2013 (5W8)

  • shaypete
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013
      We have settled on a date for the Third Annual NC Sonex Spring Fly-in. On Saturday May 11, 2013 we are planning to meet at , Siler City Municipal Airport (5W8) this year. We thought that a change in Venue would be a good idea and give people an opportunity to see another great airport in North Carolina.

      So without further adieu, we would like to extend an invitation to you all to come and join us for a great day at Siler city on Saturday May 11, 2013. Please mark your calendars and go to the registration page to register so that we can get an indication for food, drinks and parking.

      Register on the ASA events page at

      http://www.americansonexassociation.org/events/index.html

      If any of you out there would like to add to the content of the day please send me a note to "shaypete@..." and I will be glad to add you to the agenda. After all these events are intended to share ideas and information.

      Thanks from
      Pete Van Schalkwyk (Smith) Michael Crowder and "Winding" Wayne Andrew's