Sportsman Class and Super Vee Racing forum

  • J L
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 1:49 PM
      Greetings,

      I have put together a forum as a resource for the Sportsman Air Racing
      class as well as Super Vee, which is VW powered racing with a focus on
      short cross country racing and pylon racing.

      In this forum you will find the rules for both Super Vee and Sportsman
      Air Racing. There are also related forums and a calendar of
      events.There is also a list of Airventure 2011 forums that racers
      might want to check out with dates and times.

      Still under construction, but we are building rapidly.

      Its a moderated group that requires membership before accessing.

      Enjoy!

      Jeff Lange
      Sonerai N1463J - Skye Racer
      Sportsman Air Racing, LLC
    • J L
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 1:52 PM
        I guess a link would have been helpful...

        http://affordableairracing.proboards.com

        On 7/7/11, J L <schmleff@...> wrote:
        > Greetings,
        >
        > I have put together a forum as a resource for the Sportsman Air Racing
        > class as well as Super Vee, which is VW powered racing with a focus on
        > short cross country racing and pylon racing.
        >
        > In this forum you will find the rules for both Super Vee and Sportsman
        > Air Racing. There are also related forums and a calendar of
        > events.There is also a list of Airventure 2011 forums that racers
        > might want to check out with dates and times.
        >
        > Still under construction, but we are building rapidly.
        >
        > Its a moderated group that requires membership before accessing.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > Jeff Lange
        > Sonerai N1463J - Skye Racer
        > Sportsman Air Racing, LLC