Video: Crossville Sonex Fly-In

  • johnhuebbe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hello all... In case you didn't know already, my Dad, Brother, and I like to fly a lot behind our VW powered Sonex airplanes and document our adventures. We went to a fly-in this past October in Crossville TN.

      After a few weeks of editing, the Crossville 2010 Fly-in video is now complete and on Tom Huebbe's Airplane Adventures YouTube webpage http://www.youtube.com/tomhuebbe You can watch it on directly on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShlWr6P41xg

      It's a short recap video about the American Sonex Association fly-in that was held in Crossville TN this past October, hosted by John Davis and his group of volunteers. 29 Sonex aircraft came to this wonderful event.

      I hope you enjoy the video. (My Dad is a star in the making!)