Re: [CorvAIRCRAFT] Q2 airframe for sale

  • Patrick Panzera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 2:55 PM
      Well, I thought it was sold, but got an e-mail from the buyer who
      has since found out that he was too big for the plane, and bowed out.

      So I've put it up on e-bay, and made a couple of web pages for it.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1840853542
      is the e-bay site and
      http://www.angelfire.com/ca6/kodachrome/images/Q_ForSale.html will get
      you more info and current photos, most of which were shot Saturday.

      I've upped the price to cover the e-bay costs and the time I've put
      in to the photos and website.

      Pat