New Years Warning!

  • Robert S.H
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
      To All:

      We included the grandchildren in toasting the New Year, which caused one of them to ask "Why are we doing this?"

      The explanation lead to an interesting silence followed by:

      "Well... if we don't HAVE to drink this stuff (cider), can we have Root Beer Floats next year?"

      So let's hope we're all together a year from now, our Root Beer Floats raised on high.

      -Bob Hoover
    • danjudy3@verizon.net

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
          Hey, Bob.  What a good idea!  Maybe I'll be hoisting a root beer float along with you next year.  Here's to better health and happiness during 2010 and beyond.

          Happy New Year!

          Bob Taylor

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
          • Bill Brown
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
              Yo group,

              Snoopy and his RFC mates were always toasting the Red Baron with root
              beer. 'Quaffing' I believe they called it. Quaffing root beers. It's
              a flying thing.

              And a wonderful new year to all whatever you quaff.

              Bill Brown
              Anacortes, Washington, USA