VW Mosler

  • vbaccialone
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
      Hello, I am a new french member and I have Avid Flyer plane with an
      engine Mosler 82 x. I am in search of any document on this engine
      because I have many problems. I do not know this engine and before
      repairing, I shall want to know about it a little more. Have you
      specification book and advice?
      Thank you
    • Alex Robatto
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Hello to our French commarade.

        This group is dedicated to the 1/2 VW engine and has a Mosler manual posted in it's file section.

        Au Revoir!

        Alex