Canned Spam

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 2:43 PM
      I got Yahoo! to remove the "adult" restriction on this group and to
      open it up to new memebers again. Anybody want to volunteer to help
      keep the spam out in case the !@#$% owner dissapears again <grin>? I
      think folks have mostly moved to a different group but this group still
      has 12+ thousand postings you can search through...
    • Myron (Dan) Freeman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14 3:32 PM
        Yeah, it hasn't been too active for a while.

        Regards,
        Myron (Dan) Freeman
        Indpls, Ind. 46203
        Home of the 2007 World