Stuff for sale - engine case

  • Rene Robertson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 14, 2008
      Little bit of shameless self promotion. I have the folowing for sale:

      One brand new Aluminum type 1 engine case (should last forever) machined by Rimco for 94mm pistons and cylinders, 84mm stroke crank and Force One prop hub/bearing. $600.00 for the list members.

      and my mag and electronic ignition set up eBay items 280191813032 and 280191810820:

      http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280191810820&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:11
      http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280191813032&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:11

      Rene
      Q2

    • jon
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 14, 2008
        Inquiring minds want to know what you replaced your VW engine with???

        On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Rene Robertson wrote:

        > Little bit of shameless self promotion. I have the folowing for sale:
        >
        > One brand new Aluminum type 1 engine case (should last forever) machined by Rimco for 94mm pistons and cylinders, 84mm stroke crank and Force One prop hub/bearing. $600.00 for the list members.
        >
        > and my mag and electronic ignition set up eBay items 280191813032 and 280191810820:
        >
        > http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280191810820&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:11
        > http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280191813032&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:11
        >
        > Rene
        > Q2

      • Rene Robertson
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 14, 2008
          Didn't replace my engine, just bought a new case for another engine I was going to build that's not going to happen.

          My engine in my Q2 is still running strong, but I did go back to the dual Bendix mag. My alternator at night could not keep up with the discharge of the ignition plus strobe, nav, landing light load and all the other electrical stuff I'm running.

          Rene
          Q2