Re: Handy Tool "Blue Light Special"

  • Erik Meisterman
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2007
      Ray,
      are you still selling these tools?
      Erik

      --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Leonard" <flysprint@...> wrote:

      > A thread came up on another list today about the overpriced (my
      opinion)
      > "Clamptite" tool which makes very light hose clamps with safety
      wire. See:
      > http://www.duckworksbbs.com/tools/clamptite/index.htm
      >
      > I offerred to make some for less if there was enough interest.
      There was so
      > I am pricing a stainless steel body with zinc plated hardware at
      $20.00 USD
      > with free shipping in the USA. Out of the USA - actual postage cost.
      >
      > I will also make a full stainless version for $27.00 USD and an
      anodized
      > aluminum ultralight ( carry it in your plane ) (approximately 15 grams)
      > version for $27.00 USD.
      >
      > I kinda overspent on tools today . . . so I'm having a "Blue Light
      Special"
      > until midnight tonight PST (Left Coast Time).
      >
      > If you pay into my PayPal account by midnight tonight (11/11/2007)
      $16.00
      > USD for the stainless steel body with zinc plated hardware wire
      hoseclamp
      > maker.
      >
      > Anyone that wants 5 or more make it $14.50 USD each.
      >
      > If you want the all stainless or the anodised aluminum ultralight
      version,
      > send $23.00 USD. Five or more $20.50 USD.
      >
      > If you are a PayPal member send $$ to:
      >
      > flysprint@... (flysprint (at) comcast (dot) net)
      >
      > If not a member let me know you want to buy and I will send you a
      request
      > for payment. You can pay with a credit card twice without joining.
      >
      > Ray

    • Ray Leonard
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2007
        Yes I am - the base model is now anodised aluminum body with plated
        hardware.

        Ray

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 11, 2007
          Ray, can you give me a total cost to send 1 basic model to Canada?
          I've tried your offline email address, but there doesn't appear to be
          any response.
          Thanks, Erik

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 12, 2007
            I received your email - you are asking for information I don't have yet - I
            was thinking I'd answer when I do have the information. Your postal code
            would be helpful for me to find that information.

            Ray

            > Ray, can you give me a total cost to send 1 basic model to Canada?
            > I've tried your offline email address, but there doesn't appear to be
            > any response.
            > Thanks, Erik
            >
            > --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Leonard" <flysprint@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Yes I am - the base model is now anodised aluminum body with plated
            >> hardware.
            >>
            >> Ray

          • Erik Meisterman
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 12, 2007
              Ray, my postal is V7E4B4
              To save you some steps, why don't I just send you the US amount Plus
              $5 to your PayPal acct. If there is any extra charge when you go to
              mail the package, I'll gladly send the extra amount ( trust me :>)

            • snymanerik
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 13, 2007
                Hello Ray

                Did I see somewhere that you make a "heavy duty" version of this
                tool? One that can use a heavier gauge of wire?

                If so, please can I order one. I will need a PayPal invoice which
                must include shipping cost. I live in Messina, South Africa.

                You private e-mail address does not seem to work, that is why I
                order on the forum.

                Thanks and regards,

                Erik Snyman

                (I will send you my shipping address to an off-line address if you
                will provide one.)

                --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Meisterman" <a6a40428@...> wrote:

                > Ray, my postal is V7E4B4
                > To save you some steps, why don't I just send you the US amount
                Plus
                > $5 to your PayPal acct. If there is any extra charge when you go to
                > mail the package, I'll gladly send the extra amount ( trust me :>)
                >

                > --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Leonard" <flysprint@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I received your email - you are asking for information I don't
                have
                > yet - I
                > > was thinking I'd answer when I do have the information. Your
                postal
                > code
                > > would be helpful for me to find that information.
                > >
                > > Ray

              • Ray Leonard
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 13, 2007
                  > Did I see somewhere that you make a "heavy duty" version of this
                  > tool? One that can use a heavier gauge of wire?
                  >
                  > If so, please can I order one. I will need a PayPal invoice which
                  > must include shipping cost. I live in Messina, South Africa.
                  >
                  > You private e-mail address does not seem to work, that is why I
                  > order on the forum.
                  >
                  > Thanks and regards,
                  >
                  > Erik Snyman
                  >
                  > (I will send you my shipping address to an off-line address if you
                  > will provide one.)

                  Erik,

                  I received your first email (including your address). I need to ship 61
                  pieces of the original offering before I can start on the heavy duty group.
                  This evening has ended up being all correspondence, no actual work - I will
                  try to send your info shortly.

                  Ray

                  > --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Meisterman" <a6a40428@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> Ray, my postal is V7E4B4
                  >> To save you some steps, why don't I just send you the US amount
                  > Plus
                  >> $5 to your PayPal acct. If there is any extra charge when you go to
                  >> mail the package, I'll gladly send the extra amount ( trust me :>)
                  >>

                  >> --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Leonard" <flysprint@> wrote:
                  >> >
                  >> > I received your email - you are asking for information I don't
                  > have
                  >> yet - I
                  >> > was thinking I'd answer when I do have the information. Your
                  > postal
                  >> code
                  >> > would be helpful for me to find that information.
                  >> >
                  >> > Ray

                • Ray Leonard
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 13, 2007
                    > To save you some steps, why don't I just send you the US amount Plus
                    > $5 to your PayPal acct. If there is any extra charge when you go to
                    > mail the package, I'll gladly send the extra amount ( trust me :>)

                    First class postage is only $2.36. To get insurance will cost $17.05.

                    Ray

                    > --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Leonard" <flysprint@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> I received your email - you are asking for information I don't have
                    > yet - I
                    >> was thinking I'd answer when I do have the information. Your postal
                    > code
                    >> would be helpful for me to find that information.
                    >>
                    >> Ray

                  • Ray Leonard
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 14, 2007
                      My apologies to the list - I thought I was emailing direct - it was late -
                      mea culpa.

                      Ray