Re: Reduction or direct VW engine

  • garywolf1947
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 1, 2006
      Denis,
      I too am listening, but I am listening for an answer to the
      question that I previously asked of you. Can you please give
      examples of Zenith 701's that are flying in Canada or the US with
      direct drive VW's?
      I am tired of the rhetoric and would like to deal with something
      tangible here, not theory, not unknown machinery in faraway places -
      right here.

      Gary Wolf

      --- In AirVW@yahoogroups.com, Tom Lyon <tml1x@...> wrote:

      > Im listening too
      >
      > JL <jeff@...> wrote: Im listening.
      >
      > Jeff
      >
      > On Sep 30, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Hal Hadaller wrote:
      >
      > > Your numbers are worthless. Get a life. No one is listening.
      > >
      > > Hal

      If
      > > one
      > > will add a redrive to some engine with known output at the
      crankshaft,
      > > this miniscule 2% gain will evaporate.
      > >
      > > Denis.

      > Interested in Landscaping? Visit My Backyard
      Landscaping