Re: [AirVW] new to group

  • John Waugh
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2002
      My 1600 with 54 x 33 Hegy turns out 3200 rpm full power - single carb, dual ignition, two Lucas magnetos, prop start and is perfectly adequate for my VP1 - ZK EEM
      John Dextra

    • c42581099
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hi John
        What is your climb rate??
        If I didnt weigh over 200lbs I would love the VP1..but I will
        probably have to go with the VP2 (as a one seater) due to my weight!!
        Ron