17479HAPI alternator and regulator/rectifier wiring diagram needed

  • loestodd
    Jul 18, 2014
      Earlier this year I purchased a used HAPI accessory package including the alternator.  It did not come with the regulator/rectifier or wiring harness.

      The alternator has three leads (two black wires and a red wire) if I remember correctly.  Does anyone have the schematic of how this would wire to the regulator/rectifier?

      I Google searched on this and came across a similar conversation in a Dragonfly forum but there was not an attachment to go with it.

      It would be greatly appreciated if anyone out there could share a drawing.

      Best regards,

      Todd
      Waterloo, IA

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic