17382Re: [AirVW] Culver or IVO prop

  • Steve Madsen
    Feb 15, 2014
      Would you be interested in a good deal on a 3 Blade Warp Drive prop?

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 15, 2014, at 5:02 PM, Heiko Klinge <heiko_32@...> wrote:

      Well I talked ivo yesterday and they say I'm limited to the ultralight prop because my redrive has the 75mm pattern. But on the upside I can go with an ultralight 3 blade IFA for about the same cost as a 3 blade ground adjust medium.
      Does anyone know if there is a performance huge difference between light and medium models?
      I haven't talked to culver yet, it's on my list of things to do next week.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic