Re: PRSU parts wanted. (Stratus 2000 ?) for -81

  • Marshall
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2013
      Thank you very much. I was able to call and get in touch with them, so that is a relief. Does anyone know of a guidebook or manual on soob installs? I have done some other autos and am a good mechanic but would not like to reinvent the wheel, i.e. dual coils / carb setups/ etc? - that I you all for the guidance. -