Parking Instructions for Twin Spin Presentation

  • gjedynak@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi Twin-SPINners,

      There's an 'Event Parking' restriction happening that coincides with our Thursday's meeting. No problem. When you arrive at the Washington Ave garage, simply tell the attendant that you are attending Twin-SPIN and that we have made reservations for you.

      Best regards,
      Paul W. Kraska PhD
      Twin-SPIN Coordinator
      612.823.6217