RE: Proposal for combined Agile 2005 Conference in Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2004
      Message

      Thanks, Kyle. I’ve forwarded this on to the 2005 Organizing Committee. With any luck a decision will be made next week. If the conference lands in the Twin Cities, I’m sure the Segway tour will have been the clincher. J

      --Mike Cohn, Certified ScrumMaster

      www.userstories.com

      www.mountaingoatsoftware.com