MNSEG Gathering April 27 – What scrum/agile tool(s) do you use and why?

  • rdhrdhrdh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 6:55 PM
      The next gathering of the MN Scrum Experiences Group will take place on Tuesday, April 27 at 6:00 PM.

      There are lots of tools being marketed for scrum & agile. For the April gathering we are inviting practitioners who are using one to come and share their experience. Specifically we would like to hear why they decided to use a formal tool, why they chose the one
      they did, and how it is working for them.

      We have volunteers lined up to talk about Rally, Version One, XPlanner, and TFS. We could fit in a few more if anyone else is looking to share their experience with another tool or two. If so, let me know (plan on a short presentation – no more than 10 to 15 minutes).
      In a couple months we will host a "contrary" session where folks using informal or home-grown tools can share what they use and perhaps why they have chosen not to use a commercial tool.

      Please send a note to rodhunter@... indicating if you plan to attend (for pizza ordering reasons - no need to respond if not attending).

      Thx - Rod Hunter

      Agenda:
      6 – 6:30 PM – "Pre-gathering" - open space, networking, pizza!
      6:30-8:00 PM – Topic
      8:05-8:30 – Determine April topic, administrative.

      Meetings are held at the University of St. Thomas, Murray Herrick room 155.
      St. Thomas campus map: http://www.stthomas.edu/campusmaps/stpaul.asp
      (Murray Herrick is building 5 on this map).

      For meeting updates or to join MNSEG go to: http://groups.google.com/group/mn-scrum-experiences

      MNSEG is a special interest group (SEG) of OTUG http://www.otug.org/.