Frustrated with Job Hunting - Attend this Q&A Round Table on 3/24

  • DonnaAReed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2010
      This Q&A Round Table session on 3/24 has one goal - to help project managers and other project leads overcome the frustrations in searching for a job or client in the today's job market.

      100% content – NO sales pitch - Just a safe place to ask questions and get candid answers to help make your job search more effective. We'll be addressing frustrations such as:

      * Getting to the hiring manager
      * Job board posts never get filled, are they "real"?
      * Headhunters & Recruiters seem more like order takers
      * I'm perfect for the job – but never hear back
      * Company requirements are unreal to fill
      * Standing out from the crowd
      * And more….

      RESERVE YOUR SEAT for 3/24: http://www.AgilistaPM.com/tackling-frustrations/

      *** all that register will get link to recording ***

      SPEAKER: Kevin Kermes is the Founder of Build the Career You Deserve, a company devoted to empowering professionals with the vital tools and information necessary to find the job they want and have the successful career they deserve. (This event is sponsored by The Agilsta PM)

      RESERVE YOUR SEAT for 3/24: http://www.AgilistaPM.com/tackling-frustrations/

      *** all that register will get link to recording ***
      .
      .