Re: ESC San Jose

  • Greg Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 8:49 AM
      Siraj,

      We have a good amount of material on our website regarding TDD for embedded applications. It includes papers, tools, case studies and more. We've included our papers and presentations from our previous trips to ESC. Sorry we couldn't make it this time, but we're more than happy to help.

      Here's the link:
      http://spin.atomicobject.com/embedded-corner

      Regards,
      Greg Williams
      Developer
      http://atomicobject.com

      --- In AgileEmbedded@yahoogroups.com, Siraj Podikunju <sirajp@...> wrote:

      > Unfortunately, I cannot make it to the conference even though I would
      > learn a lot. Your sessions are about exactly what I am researching now.
      > Will this new material be available on your website?
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Siraj.

    • marktxx
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
        --- In AgileEmbedded@yahoogroups.com, James Grenning <james@...> wrote:

        > Progress has been a little slow. I am doing some experiments with
        > IAR tool chain and CppUTest.
        >
        > Would you want to see the work in progress? You'll have to put up
        > with editor comments, and an evolving writing style.

        Closing in a publication date?