Re: [AgileEmbedded] Presentation

  • Nancy Van Schooenderwoert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi, Oliver -

      You didn't say what language you code in. If you're using C, then the
      CATSrunner test framework might be right for you. You can get it here
      http://freshmeat.net/projects/catsrunner/?branch_id=62066&release_id=214125

      I co-authored it. It's written for use with an ARM7 but is designed to
      let you make a port for any other embedded target processor. The idea is
      you can run most of your code on a PC and all of it on the target. That
      way you use the stable PC hardware to check your logic.

      If you're using C++, check James Grenning's site - I believe he's got
      a good C++ framework for embedded agile development. See
      www.renaissancesoftware.net

      - njv

      Newt38 wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I'm Olivier NEYTON a new french member.
      >
      > I work for a manufacturer of totally wire-free and radio alarm systems. Systems
      > are suited to protect homes and companies alike.
      >
      > Actually, i don't use agile embedded but i'm interesting in this development
      > process. I want to try a first agile embedded development in order to see the
      > efficiency. If this development is more efficient than our actual, i will
      > integrate in our actually development process.

      Nancy Van Schooenderwoert, Lean-Agile Partners Inc.

      781 301 1822 US mobile
      nancyv@...

      http://www.leanagilepartners.com

      Specialties: Agile coaching for Embedded Systems, for Data Migrations,
      and for leadership of Lean-Agile change organization wide