Agile Austin Election Results

  • Scott Killen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009

      Elections ended last night for the Agile Austin board.  Thanks to all who voted.  Your support is appreciated.

      Congratulations to the newly elected board:

      President: Scott Killen

      Vice President: Walter Bodwell

      Treasurer: Yasser Farra

      Program Chair: John Heintz

      Communications Chair: Chandler Sweetser

      Terms of office begin in September.  I would also like to offer a special thanks to Shannon Hardt who ran for Treasurer.  It is people like Shannon who care about service that make our organization great.  In the end, he lost by the barest of margins.

      The final vote tally follows:

      President

      Scott Killen               54

      Empty (Write In)       2

      Vice-President

      Walter Bodwell         55

      Empty (Write In)       1

      Treasurer

      Yasser Farra               29

      Shannon Hardt          27

      Program Chair

      John Heintz               54

      Israel Gat (Write In)  1

      Empty (Write In)       1

      Communications Chair

      Chandler Sweetser    54

      Empty (Write In)       2

      Scott Killen

      President, Agile Austin

      (h) 512.347.7410

      (m) 512.934.2840

    • Scott Killen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2012
        To Agile Austin listserv members,

        As you are aware, the Agile Austin election for next year’s officers closed last night.  We do have a new set of officers and board members to serve you for the next year.  These individuals assume their office in September.  They are:

        President: Matt Roberts

        Vice President: Walter Bodwell

        Treasurer: Yasser Farra

        Technology: Greg Symons

        Program Chair: Janelle Klein

        Education Chair: David Hawks

        Below is the specific electoral breakdown.  If you have questions or comments about the election, please direct them to me as election administrator.

        Regards,

        Scott W. Killen

        Scott W. Killen

        (h) 512.347.7410