RE: [Agile-Belgium] [Jobs] Agile Coaching openings at Belgacom for 2011

  • Engels Wim
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2010
      Xavier,

      I've already sent my CV via the official channels, but I've taken the liberty to also send it to you so you can already take a look at it.
      I work for a consultancy firm (Cronos), so if you're interested in my profile, they will handle all the details.

      Regards,
      Wim Engels

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 26, 2010
      Hello Xavier,

      With more than 15 years as IT development manager, I am using agile methodologies for at least then years, starting with XP (eXtreme Programming) and associated practices, and now I am using Scrum (I am CSM).

      I have always been 'on the field', i.e. working with the customers (so acting also as Product Owner) and with the development team to implement agile practices (TDD, deployment, PP, refactoring ...), being not reluctant to even code a little bit myself (nowadays java and ruby).

      I keep thinking that a good development manager ought to understand the process of development in depth, for helping development teams to assess user story points, demonstrating the strength of unit testing, automating functional testing, etc.

      In future project, I guess I will spend some times implementing a mixtures Scrum/Kanban stream, in order to widen the process for better handling of non functional issues and user requirements.

      I am joining my CV, as well as a list of professional achievements.

      I am available early 2011.

      I wish you an happy new year.

      Best regards.

      Didier de Ghellinck

      JDX Consultants

      rue des Combattants, 13

      B-1457 Walhain-St-Paul

      Belgium

      Mob:+32 475 91 94 21

      www.jdx-consultants.be

    • Didier de Ghellinck
      Message 3 of 4 , Dec 26, 2010
        Hello all,

        Please disregard my previous mail.  I replied to the wrong address, following a rather late Xmas eve.

        Sorry for the inconvenience.

        Happy new year

        Didier de Ghellinck

        Le 26 déc. 2010 à 11:22, Didier de Ghellinck a écrit :

[...]

        <CV.pdf>
        <Achievements.pdf>